||21 ft 2 in (6.45 meters)
|Number of Engines
||250L PXS4 TQM 1.75
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
With the exclusive NITRO® Z21 Pro, you get our most popular high-performance upgrades at an exceptional value.
The NITRO® Z21 Pro comes factory-rigged with a powerful Minn Kota® Ultrex® trolling motor to make moving the boat effortless. You also get Humminbird® HELIX™ fishfinders to help you find the fish, and now two Minn Kota® 10' Talon shallow-water anchors lock you down when you get there!
The sum of all things bass fishing, the Z21 is designed to enhance your fishing skills so that you, too, can become a champion.
- Length: 21' 2"
- Beam: 7' 11"
- Bottom width: 6' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 825 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average dry weight: 2150 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 4"
- NEW bow Humminbird® SOLIX™ 10 DI G2 gimbal-mounted fishfinder
- NEW console Humminbird® SOLIX™ 12 SI G2 flush-mounted fishfinder
- 2 Minn Kota® 10’ (3.05 m) Talon shallow-water anchors—Black (bracket mounted, dealer installed)
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 45” (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot® Link™
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Power-adjust pneumatic lumbar support for driver’s seat
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system
- Factory-applied keel protector
- 2 automatic bilge pumps
- Hot Foot™ throttle
- Pro-Trim lever
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger
- 1 extra trolling battery
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) insulated Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- NEW modular, aerodynamic console design w/expanded leg clearance & larger fishfinder surface
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
- 45-sq.-ft., (4.2-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Adjustable sliding driver & passenger seats w/removable center seat cushion
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Tapered rod tubes in port rod locker to protect rod tips
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- 2 large, lockable bow center storage lockers w/lift assists
- Bow center magnetic under-lid lure organizer
- Step to bow deck w/86-qt. (81.39 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- 16° variable deadrise hull
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 12" (30.48 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 10" (25.4 cm) fishfinder
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Automatic bilges
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automatic LED-lighted port & starboard bow rod storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- NEW surge disc brakes on both axles
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile (1,609.34 km) limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (725.75 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
7312 Santa Maria Ave
Laredo, TX 78041